Investment Accountant Real Estate
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London , England|
|Sector||Accountancy & Finance - Financial Accountants|
|Salary||£69000 - £71000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
- Circle square is currently working with a leading Real estate shop who are looking to bring on an investment accountant.
The Investment Accountant will be responsible for the accounting, tax, reporting and compliance aspects of investments and will provide support on due diligence and financial/tax structuring activities on transactions.The Investment Accountant will also be responsible for providing technical accounting support across the investment portfolio and must have excellent UK GAAP knowledge.
• Review and analysis of financial reporting provided by financial advisors including GAAP financial statements, cash flows, income tax reporting and other project specific reporting and liaising with external advisors/accounts where necessary
• Active role in new investment activity including due diligence procedures, providing support on establishing new investment structures, participation in negotiation with third party asset managers with respect to financial and tax reporting
• Preparation of investment level financial reporting to ensure performance of investment is tracked against business plans/budgets
• Assist with underwriting of new investments with regard to tax and accounting issues • Oversight of investment structures and activities including maintenance of on-going relationships with third party asset managers, ensuring on-going compliance with tax structuring in place and ensuring local regulatory and statutory compliance
• Assistance with the development of accounting policies, procedures and internal control issues REQUIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualified Accountant with excellent UK GAAP technical knowledge
• Experience of working in the real estate industry essential
• Must have experience working under pressure with various projects and deadlines while reporting to multiple people. There will be significant interaction with joint venture partners, third party property and asset manager and external accountant/advisors
• Candidate must be proactive with issues and responsive to management. Must have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and possess initiative and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience with financial reporting, budgeting, transaction analysis and review
If you believe you fit the criteria please do not hesitate to apply.