Investment and Development Analyst - Real Estate
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London , England|
|Sector||Real EstateReal Estate - Investment ManagersM&A - Analysts|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
- Circle Square is currently working with two Real Estate Direct Investment Vehicles with Investments across the UK and Europe. They all have Dry powder ready to invest and are ready to spend. Your Role will be to help them do that as well as monitoring and managing the investments.
We are urgently looking for two strong Analysts with excellent communication skills and ideally European Languages.
The personality fit and skills are similar. You MUST have;
- Solid Communication and presentations skills,
- Experience of working in an Advisory or Investment Real Estate Business (Mid-Large deal size only)
- Solid Financial Modelling and Appraisal experience including Due Diligence.
The roles will involve;
- Underwriting of Investment deals
- Full DD across All asset types from Core to opportunistic
- Building Financial Models from Scratch
- Creation of investment reports including Modelling and Location analysis
- Travel to the countries of investment
Portfolio Analytics and Performance
- Complex financial analysis from a property perspective including Tenancy, Margin, Yield, Capital Appreciation etc - effectively assessing the underlying value of the assets
- Portfolio Management of the Debt Fund - including Work out planning, dealing with surveyors/Accountants/Bankers/Brokers.
- Financial Appraisal of new investments (DCF modelling and Research)
- Presentation to the Credit Committee investment and strategy ideas
- Portfolio Management and reporting including Investor reporting
This is a solid opportunity for several Real estate professionals with experience of DCF modelling or Fund Modelling from Private Equity and Advisory, Direct investment.
Please respond ASAP if you are interested.