Top US bank - Analyst and Associate needed Power, Utilities and
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London , England|
|Sector||M&A - AssociatesM&A - Analysts|
|Salary||£55000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
- Our client is a leading US investment bank. They work across various sectors and they are looking to add an Analyst and Associate to their PUI team. This an extremely entrepreneurial opportunity within a bank that has a superb reputation. This is a role where you can be involved at all levels of the business and make a difference as opposed to sitting behind spreadsheets all day.
To be considered for this role you will need;
* 3-5 years experience from M&A (Bulge Bracket / Top Boutique)
* Extremely strong technical skills;
* Either power, utilities or infrastructure experience would be desirable ;
You MUST meet all of the above criteria to be considered for this role.
Circle Square Talent is a leading recruiter of Private Equity professionals within the UK.
Our consultants have a combined pedigree of 125 years of dealing with Private Equity professionals in London and Europe.
We supply Analysts, Associates, VPs and Directors and MDs in Private Equity.
Our specialist sectors cover: -
• Healthcare - Private Equity professionals;
• FIG (Financial Institutions Group) - Private Equity professionals;
• TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) - Private Equity professionals;
• Consumer - Private Equity professionals;
• Real Estate and Infrastructure - Private Equity professionals;
• Natural Resources - Private Equity professionals;
• Oil & Gas / Metals & Mining - Private Equity professionals;
• Energy, Utilities & Power and related sub sectors including Infrastructure & Transport.
• Debt Restructuring
• Fund Placement and Private Placements