Corporate Development (M&A) Associate-Real Estate (Housing).
- Permanent - London - £53-£60k + bonus + benefits
This is a leading Social Housing provider with over 50,000 properties through the UK and over £600 Million in the bank. Over the last five years they have gone from strength to strength acquiring and building their platform.
With a solid investment strategy based around social and optimisation of Balance sheet they need a Corporate Finance Professional Associate/ Manager to help in evaluation of Social and Non-Social Housing related investments.
You will be responsible for;
- Full reporting to the board on Investment Strategy
- Evaluation and production of Complex advise to the board on Acquisition targets in Social Housing and Development
- Presentation on the strategy to the board
- Full execution of M&A deals including dealing with the Banks and running the DD process
- Work closely with the Finance team on Evaluating the database
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who wants to work in a high commercial environment but where you are `Giving something back`
You must have some (but not all) of these skills;
- Strong Analytical review skills including Financial appraisals
- Proactive solutions provision and offering `Ideas` to management
- Good solid finance skills (although please no management Accountants only)
- M&A or strong analytical experienc
- Good project management (DD) skills
Please respond ASAP if you are interested.