Portfolio acct, property, y/e skills, award winning.
- Permanent - London - £25-£30k + bonus
My client is an award winning residential property manager, due to expansion they are now looking for their newest recruit. If you are looking for a busy, encouraging company that is sympathetic towards your growth and development than do not hesitate to get in touch.
Day to day duties will include.
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit including collation of bank reconciliations and other supporting documentation
- Management of the audit process in line with prevailing legislation and deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the client
- Liaison with the accounting departments to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of the accounting records
- Liaison with the property manger and/or client in respect of the accounting information provided to all parties
- Preparation of one off reports and provision of ad hoc accounting information and/or analysis to meet client requirements
- Occasional availability to attend on site or client meetings - including budget or accounts presentation
- Assistance to Property Managers in the preparation of service charge budgets.
- Advice and assistance to property managers in budget management
- Qualification and Experience
- Recognised accounting qualification / qualified by experience / part qualified
Qualification and Experience
- Knowledge of accounting systems - Propman software package desirable but not essential
- Recognised accounting qualification / qualified by experience / part qualified / studier
- Excel skills to advanced level