Analyst and senior analyst needed for Leading real estate firm
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London , England|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
- We are working with one of the biggest firms with a strong presence in Europe, if you think Real Estate, they will be in on it, in one way or another.
Our client has a dedicated team of financial analysts and are seeking to expand through the recruitment of a senior financial modeler to help create financial models for landmark acquisitions, disposals and large scale development projects.
- Creating and managing bespoke financial models in Excel adopting our established best practice techniques;
- Provide analytical support to senior members of the team for a variety of residential and office development, investment and structured finance projects;
- Determine the financial viability of development projects;
- Analyse and underwrite investment opportunities;
- Cash flow modelling, risk analysis, return on equity and debt calculations;
- Provide detailed, interactive and relevant analysis and output from financial models for inclusion in reports;
- Attending client meetings as required and presenting financial outputs in a clear and concise manner;
- Innovation and work process improvements.
- A strong academic background with bachelors or post-graduate degree preferably with a specialisation in finance and/or property;
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent;
- Strong Excel modelling and analytical skills – VBA required;
- Bright and highly motivated with the ability to understand complex financial products;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A candidate who has a strong interest in property finance and financial modelling and an interest in solving complex financial models;
- A team player who is self-motivated and can work on simultaneous projects.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please respond to this email and include an updated CV and deal list, alternatively if you know someone who may be right for this role please forward them my details.